2008年7月25日星期五

FOC

I went to campus on Tues after morning Staff team time and stay over nite with a 1st year student cos her roommate dint report to UTM so she stay alone. I stay in her room but we both invited her course mate to come to her room and i shared 4SL with them and pray for them. 7 of them heard gospel but non of them received Christ BUT they really enjoy the time with me. 2 of them told me that they will seriously consider Christianity. I really enjoy the time staying with them, some of them said I'm not fare cos i dint stay with them...haha...i told them i will be coming in to stay with students 2 times a week so don't worried then only they feel happy, 1 of them oredi booked me on this coming Friday nite, she said she wants to cook for me oh...haha...maggi mee la. every time when i stay with one of the student, i spend a nite sharing with her about my testimony, and try to ask her for prayer request and i pray for her. And every time when i came out from that room, they will tell me that they were blessed by my God,wow,how great is my God. I know i 'm just a normal person but God touch them Himself and i always believe that they will come to HIM one day...amen!
Pray for me as i spend nite with them i usually have not enough time to sleep and i always spend from 11am (Tues) til 7pm (Wed) and 11am (Thus) till 7pm (Fri) then only i go back to my house. You know i am so old lady edi, so i really feel tire when i reached home but my heart feel so blessed to stay with them. I really pray for SMD, may God blessed me with the work and time i spend in campus.

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...