2008年7月31日星期四

Birthday cake!!!


Hahaha.. Tomorrow is my birthday but tonight after Follow-up in my house my House-mate also my disciple and also my supporter buy me a cake to celebrate my birthday!!! yeah, I'm so happy. I was busy preparing food for my disciples tonight cos tonight will be the 1st follow-up for this new sem. 5 of them came without knowing my birthday but after dinner when my house mate came back with a cake and all of us feel so happy.
I really thank God for the 6 (Elvin,Yi Wen,Ying Jie, Jess, Shally & Cindy) of them (1 of them dint turn up), 3 1st year students, they are so willing to serve in UTM, they told me that they don't want to waste their life in UTM, pray with me for 3 of them: Jessalynn, Shally & Cindy. Jess will join in my follow-up group with 3 seniors, and she will start follow-up Cindy from next Friday and Ying Jie will start follow-up Shally from next week too. Pls pray for us as we start to do and focus in SMD. We all agree to do witnessing every Tues and everyone have to give out 3 special days for the Lord, 1 day under follow-up, 1 day for witnessing and 1 more day for follow-up own disciples. We prayed and committed ourselves to God. Will you pray for us too? i know you will, thanks!

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...