2008年8月2日星期六

How i spend my Birthday!?


I went in to campus early at 8am on my birthday 1st Aug. I prayed to God to give me the 1st students I shared with to become a christian and will be my SMD but NO! Then I keep looking for students and shared cos I really wish to have a special gift from God...but till today at 4:30pm, I have shared with 14 students and non of them received Christ... oh i need encouragement liao!!! I really don't know what He wants me to learn from this BUT I do believe there must be a lesson for me to learn. Tell me if you know ok?
On my birthday from 12am til 11:59pm, I received 67sms, a cake, a big tin of milo, 1 small cup of jelly, a birthday song sang by Yok Wong's kids and RM80 for my birthday. Great? haha...
But some how I still feel so down maybe bcos I'm getting older kua... "Li4 Bu4 Cong2 Xin1"... Maybe it's time for me to take a long break oh, what do you think? haha...SMD, SMD and SMD again...

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...