2008年9月29日星期一

I got my life partner!!!

I got my life partner!!!
Oh dont feel shock ya, it's not me la...haha...
On Friday night 1 of my graduated disciple sms me and told me he found his life partner and wanted me to happy with him. Ya sure i was so happy when i know this news.
But what i really feel happy was... my UTM disciples, even they graduated for years but when they come to the decision of life partner they will still call or sms me and asked for my opinion or to let me know what is their decision. They treat me as their Big Sister and this make me so blessed to have them in my ministry before.
That's also make me think back the time we serve the Lord together in UTM, we went tru difficulty, we went tru happy time and also sad time together but today we are separated in difference place yet we are still very close in our heart. we are just a call away.
To all my disciples, you all are my treasure in Christ. Your sms or call will make my day!!! When i received your sms or call, i really feel so touch and will happy for my whole day, even when i feel so tire, so down or even feel of leaving the ministry but your call or sms will help me recall our God grace to me and that press me on to serve Him more faithfully.
Thank you so much for given/giving me a chance to serve with you during the time in UTM. If you are still in UTM, then pls help me to serve you better and let's do it together to win 1 more soul for the Lord and for those who are working now,pls let me pray for you so that you will not feel lonely in serving the Lord in your working place, may you also bring 1 more soul for the Lord too!
I missed you all...
Take care...

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...