2008年9月14日星期日

Wow!!!

Hello my fren, I am still out station... Now using student's laptop to update you some news.
I am very thankful to God that He shows me what we think is impossible but in Him everything is possible. Till now at 14/09/08 11:10pm, 3 mover in this campus committed their life to join us as CLC members. They prayed to received Christ at the time i challenge them to pray and at the same time i challenge them to commit their time with CLC and they committed!!! They pray with us and also write down the date of receiving Christ. Wow 3 mover leh... How great is our God!!!
1 of our student leader bring a 2nd year Girl to Christ then the girl bring 1 of her course mate to church and today he prayed to be children of God, the other student bring her BF to church and today when i challenge him to received Christ he did. 4 of them are course mate ah!!!
I am so very tired (cos no time to rest.) but i am so happy that i can involve in these students life. They are so willing to take up the responsibility even they don't have a staff with them. I am so touch by their love towards their campus. They told me its ok that we temporally don't hv staff, we will stand firm at this critical time to give our best to the Lord.
Oh my dear fren, pls join me to give thanks for the Lord for these students. If you know who they are, pls send them sms or even a call to give them your encouragement.
Do pray for me too cos i still need to help them do some arrangement before i go back. Still many more problems to settle and many decision need to be done. I need your prayer support so much.

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...