2009年6月27日星期六

Hui Ho's family

I was in Kuching for my passed few days
and i really enjoy the time sharing and
chatting with my supporters and
their family members
but i am so sorry that i really forgot to take
some photos when i was there with them
on my last night
i visited Hui Ho & Boon Lui
Boon Lui reminds me to take photo
and this are the only 2 photos
i took with my supporter

Yi Yang & Yi Ling
they are so adorable to me
5 years ago i went visit them
they are still so small but
when i see them this time
they can share so much things with me edi
Ya, this is their family photo!
oops...Yi Yang what happen to your eyes?
haha....
Hui Ho is still very handsome
and Boon Lui is still so sweet and beautiful

Thanks so much for the Thailand Food
i enjoy it so much
Thanks for the wonderful time of sharing
take care my dear friend
May the Lord blessed this family
I love you all!

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...