2009年6月1日星期一

Kinsahi day...

Food...
Today after sending Melissa n Ruth at Senai
Few of us went to Sutera Mall for lunch
Kinshahi Japanese Restaurant
Jason, Venessa, CiQi n I
We spend some time chatting and sharing
and we really enjoy the food so much!!!

Oh don't worried,
Joab dint go with us but i just upload this to tell u
that small kid also enjoy nice food.
These are the gift from Venessa n CiQi

Both of them wanna gv me "3 surprise"
so they buy me Kinder Joy
This is a special gift for me
cos i never try before...haha...


Kimuchi Chicken
very very nice...

Japanese Dumpling
Qi said very nice too...

salty sotong and sakeh sushi

Spider King Ramen
Just few dishes but really feel so full
till night about 10pm then only we go for dinner
Thanks for enjoying the food with me ya
after this must continue to read the next blog
if u have not read it yet
That will tell you how i feel after I-Connect 09
Thanks for your visitation here
May God blessed you
I Love You!!!

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...