2009年6月24日星期三

Kuching Trip

After my Holidays at Hong Kong
I came to Kuching to do my support maintenance
I stay at my Ex-disciple Richard Phang's house
at Stampin Tengah very near to airport.
2 I-Youth Venture students drive me
to everywhere i need to go
They pick me up at airport on 21st
then they start to bring me to visit my supporters
and they also bring me for food
both of them so cute
every time when they wanna bring me for
breakfast, they ate at home before pick me up
then they will sit there and watch me eating
but when i said will not take breakfast with them
then will also not take breakfast at home...
funny?! haha... they are
Ruth Chen and Melissa

Ruth and Melissa
Thanks so much for your love and care
during my trip in Kuching
Ruth buy me special ice-cream fr sugar bun

This is teh-c special (3 colour's tea)

This is wan tan but in kuching they call kiau


Na, this is kolo mee,very nice 1 oh

and this is little Sammie Phang Chee Xuan
She can talk and sing so well
and she also learn things very fast


She show me her mouth after her yogurt
God is so good to Richard & Xiao Hui
Sammie is such a clever and intelligent girl
I never see a girl like her
she can communicate so well like an adult
when she start to talk with you
you will feel so shock
A 2 years old girl can communicate with you
with me headache at all
she can understand so many things
and the way she ask just like you and me...
You will love her when you talk to her!!!
Thanks Richard and Xiao Hui
for your hospitality during my trip to Kuching
May God Blessed you and your family


没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...