2008年6月20日星期五

Bang again taday!!!

Today is also a lousy day for me, i just send my car for repair yesterday, but today i kena bang again!!! A malay young lady drive at the right lane and that's for U turn or right turn and i was in the middle lane for right turn too, then when traffic light turn green, 3 cars in front of me turn right and its my turn to turn right, that girl bang on my back of my car! when i stop my car she asked me to turn in 1st then only we talk, so i turn but when i turn in, she run away... such a bad girl right? I was so angry, cos i really feel that i'm so stupid, she is such a young girl but she tells lie and i was so stupid to believe on her.

But when i reached home and enter my room, i cried when i pray to God, i ask for forgivness, i shouldn't scold that girl in my heart, cos i din't communicate with her at all when she ask me to turn in,so maybe she though i forgive her so she drive away...

1 条评论:

Syahzuan 说...

Sorry to hear :(
there were people who did really bad things to me as well, felt so bad bcos u feel so frustrated and yet u can't do anything for "revenge" bcos you know God doesn't like it.
sometimes those experiences give me a chance to try to understand God's love. He knew His creations would spit on Him and ill-treat Him, and yet He didn't retaliate bcos He loves us.
God is also pleased with us i am sure, we do not retaliate bcos we know Him and we love Him, and we choose to follow His way :)
Dun feel discouraged, jia you!

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...