2008年6月7日星期六

She is a blessing to me!


Hey my fren, tell you what, my music team members came to my house today cos we are going to celebrate Xi Ping=Jessalynn's birthday on Sunday. They all came from Muar, Batu pahat and Pekan Nenas also from JB la, 7 of us will be going to enjoy with Jessalynn before she enter UNI.

Pls pray for her as she is so "kan zhiong" now, when times getting nearer she is more worried... I believe she will be a blessing to many when she enter Uni,u agree with me? haha... she will...

Jessalynn is a blessing to most of us also her friends, she always loves to show ppl how great is our God to her and she shows it by giving her best to help others.

If you agree with what i share here and u also know her,pls write something on my blog here to give her more support and encouragement too, she will view my blog often and I'm sure she will be bless by you too...

Jess...Jia you...don't worried about your future cos God knows what is the best for you! Just surrender yourself to Him. I love you!

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...