2008年8月18日星期一

Get "Nothing" in return!!!

I will be going to PJ for meeting this weekend... don't know if i can write something on blog during my meeting there.
********************************************************************
I am actually facing a problem of how to encourage a full-time worker when she/he said to me " i will lost vision in serving the Lord when i get "nothing" in return from the people i serve with". What is actually "nothing"? When i read William's blog that he mention about when his youngest girl said to him "daddy, careful when driving." he feel so "man zhu"... ya, this is what i think so, when my student said to me " Callie Jie, must take care ya." ," Callie Jie, good nite and have a good rest." or even " Callie Jie, don't worried about us, we will give our best to serve the Lord." wow, Will this satisfied you? YES I DO!!!. Then how if you don't? What is the THING that you think is paying in return leh? Times? Gifts? or what?
**********************************************************************************
Enter my 22nd years of serving the Lord, I'm so happy that our Lord still give me the opportunity to serve HIM with MCCC. He gave me time to grow... Facing lotta challenging things that make me a better person (this is what i think)! Tears and hurts that makes me grow stronger each time.Its a blessing from Him to have the challenging things in life... agree??? haha... if no challenge then life will be very boring de leh... BUT i know some how we are too weak to face the challenge that TOO BIG to us, so we need to ask God for mercy to over come each one of it.
**********************************************************************************
If you can help me in answering the question on top pls help me so that i can encourage the person who need the answer ok? thanks ya... take care and God blessed you!!!

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...