2008年8月31日星期日

My hair turn gray!!!

My hair turn gray in 2 months time...
That day when i went PJ for our CD's planning meeting,
some of my staff saw my hair and feel so shock!!!!
What happen to you Callie???
Why your hair turn gray but when we see you in June it's still black???
What happen to you???
don't think too much leh... don't worried so much la...
take your leave la... go for your personal retreat la...
and many many more from my staff,
Thank you is all i mean to say to you all.
I know I should not think too much, should not worried,
must learn to relax myself,
but fren,
when you are facing problems that keep making you so depress what will you do?
You really don't think? Never worried? Feel so relax?
Some of you may know what i' saying here, so pls pray fr me,
but whose who don't know what happen then pls pray for God mercy unto me.
I really need more grace!!!
Anybody wants to sponsor me to do coloring?
I don't want cheap cheap de leh...haha...
Pray for me la
I am in the very stress situation now.
Should I be more selfish?
so that I don't have to spend so much time on ppl that never appreciate me?
Should I be more merciful to ppl who never appreciate me?
Not worth for me to cried for ppl who don't care right?
Then how? What should I do?
Pray!!!

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...