2008年8月13日星期三

No updates...

No update cos very tire and not feeling so well. Not sick but just feeling not so well...haha... How about you? Convo is coming so soon, we'll have 2 disciple this time to received UTM-CLC's flower oh...haha... It's Kimi & YiYi!!! YiYi is now working in Singapore and Kimi is working at his home town KL. I feel sorry cos all our juniors will not be in the campus during this convo,haiz... So maybe only 2 "lao you tiao" will go lo,yes, its me and CV lo..haha...
Updates... Now i have 3 seniors and 5 juniors working closely with us, 3 more on the way, still challenging them. All 5 of them so committed to be a mover and also on the way towards SMD. We went witnessing on every Tuesday, then we have our own time of follow-up group. Jess follow-up Cindy and Xiao Xu, Ying Jie follow-up Shally and Yi Wen will start follow-up Sharon and maybe stella too, i'm praying that Elvin will also start follow-up Shye Luing soon. Pray for them cos they oredi committed the time to the Lord but i really pray for them that our God give them wisdom in their study to glorify Him too. Pls join me to pray for them and also pray for me as i lead them to the way of SMD, its not an easy way but i believe our God will show me the best way to lead this special team.
Oh ya, when you visit my blog, can you leave a note so that i now you were here to pray for me. Thanks.

1 条评论:

Syahzuan 说...

in my prayer, and can always send prayer requests to me...
jia you~

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...