2008年8月5日星期二

Gospel nite

Tonight 3 junior, 2 senior n Me, went witnessing in Campus from 8pm-9:30pm. God gave us 4 students that willing to hear the complete Gospel. Why so hard to touch people's heart? We prayed so hard that someone will come to Christ every time me and my disciples shared with them but till now still cant see good result. But we really enjoy the time together, we know that 6 of us are getting closer in our relationship. We shared about what problems we faced and we jokes and we pray and we end our time with happiness.
I went in since morning after staff Fast & Prayer time, i shared with 5 students and all of them turn me down too. But dont worried about me cos i believe i will get the best one that our God prepared for me soon.

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...