2008年8月7日星期四

What to do?

I was planed to have our Part 1 and 2 training on this coming 1 week break but tonight when i start my follow up with my disciples and wanted to arrange time with them, they gave me the answer almost break my heart again... I tot they oredi so confirm to put CLC in their 1st priority but 4 of them NO 1 is free... 2 got church camp but that was the arrangement last year before they make their commitment to CLC, so it's ok, then 1 said mother will come visit her so have to go KL with mother but after mother went back then still want to stay there to have fun with course mate, then the only 1 who will give me hope told me that she will be going to Sarawak!!! Some time I really don't know what to say lo, when we start so hard to challenge students to commit their time to serve but some how because of the relationship that's make us feel so lost and disappointed. I was trying so hard to challenge students who are always thinking of going back home to give priority to serve in UTM yet those who have the same vision with me "forgot" the priority. What else can I said? Not angry but just confused... haha...I understand that students can still have their own planning for their holidays and I also told them to let me know and plan with me if they have any plan in mind but yet they "forgot"!
Pls pray for me, I need God's wisdom to lead this bath of student leaders in UTM. I really hope that they will become the leader that God want them to be.

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...