2009年3月29日星期日

Joab again

Today i saw my godson Joab in my church
he look so unhappy after his little brother
came to this world on 18th March
not that he doesn't like his brother
but just that he feel a bit lost gua...
he feel not secured? i think so
cos last time before Joel came to this world
Joab likes to play all the little cars in the toy's room
But today when i take him to that room
he keep asking me to carry him
he don't wanna play alone
he don't wanna stand at all just want his papa
or me to carry him
don't want to eat, don't want to drink
haiz... my little boy is sick in his heart
so............

Me and Margaret went to his house in the evening

we bring him out to the place he like the most

Bukit Indah Jusco!!! Yeah

He was so happy when i go fetch him

i put him in the play place for 30 mins

then we bring him to secret recipe

oh, he likes the Kids meal so much

look at the photo i took...

I am praying for Joab

to recover from his feeling of

unsecured and lost ASAP

so that he can become the real Joab

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...