2009年3月24日星期二

Little Joel

I am going to introduce you a handsome baby
Joel Choh
He was born on 18th March
He is my anak angkat Joab's brother
When I went to his house
i told him that I'm going to take his photo
then these are the result:

Hey look, this is the way i sleep...
This is my nice look of sleeping...

This is how i curi -curi tengok aunt Callie

and this is how i smile lo...
mummy said must smile nicely so
i cannot open my mouth to smile la

Now, this is my koko Joab
he is very smart leh
he only 3+ but look, he knows how to carry me oh
oh ya, see the car my koko taking?
That's the present i gave him tru aunt Callie
she said i must give koko a present then
koko will love me more and will not bully me lo
is that true ah?
i also don't know la
but anyway he is my koko ma
and also i don't hv to pay any money
cause aunt help me paid for it edi
haha...thanks aunt Callie
emmmm...
will you also take me as your khai zai?
hehe...

没有评论:

i-connect 08 music team

i-connect 08 music team

Nice Pic for you...